Friday, April 30, 2010

A Whole New World.

Come along with me
let me take you in my hands
as we go on a journey of fantansy
a fulfill adventure just You&I
come take my hands in mine.

As we walk along this line
paradise is near to me&you
open don't dare to close your eyes
see the world is a big place
for you&I to explore the world.

Together we conquer fear
together we sail accross the sea
together we make our dream come true
together we attain success
welcome to a whole new world.

In your eyes
I can see all my dreams come true
when you look at me I believe
you believe in me so do I
'cos is a new world for us both.

So relax we've got no fear
God is  by our side
no matter who high the mountain
will be we'll cross the sea
we climb the highest mounatin.

We come to the light of the day
A whole New World
for us 'cos you are mine
my Angel am your angel
so you are to me.

Look up today the sun is shinning
mother nature is in agreement
to our quest for greatness
never fear nor doubt just believe in yourself
cos is A whole new world for "You&I"

No comments:

Post a Comment