Friday, May 7, 2010

A New Page:Happy Birthday

A whole new world
today is filled with a new sensation
is a new day...new stage
another phase of life has just began
welcome to my sunny day.

When I look back
of how it all started some years ago
through many dangers toils and snails
here I am today cele berating
my own birthday Thanks be to God.

For the salvation of my soul
His unfailing love over me
for given me the best in life
my intellect skills, talent and ability.

All I am today
I owe it to God for everything
for all is done and for what is going to do
I thank you Lord for everything
where will I have been if  not God has been there

Lord I commit my life
into thy hands never leave me to myself
help me never to stray away far from you
keep me near the cross...lord.

Am wishing my humble self
love unlimited and favour
God's peace and preservation
LEt Him lead me all the way
Happy Birthday to Okoh C. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment