Friday, October 15, 2010

The Passion of a Writer

Aug 04 - Change the World or er stay at homeImage by Rog42 via Flickr

As I work along the street
I see people as I journey
From place to place
And I ask myself what can I do
To ravage the present situation
Of the way people spend this only one life

Then I thought I can do something
Instead of listening to people
Who goes on with these saying
“What can I do” something has to be done
To add value to this life around
Walking aimlessly wasting away

Then I say I will impact the change
The world is serious and ardently
Searching for by contributing my own quota
To a verge the situation of things on hand
Before it will get out of hands
I know of a truth there are many writers out there

Readers are leaders
If you are not inform you’ll be deform
Great men and woman read
If not they won’t attain that status where
They are today not just words but words
That change their life for good


From nobody to somebody
From nothing to something
From an article of no commercial value
To an inestimable tangible asset
Because of what they read and making use of it
So am out there to impact and inform changing live

The passion of writer
He/she never sees limitation
Changing life for God and good
Is the aim influencing life
Giving life a meaning worth living
That’s it the passion of a writer

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment