Friday, October 15, 2010

My Passion for Written

Change Your World (Darlene Zschech album)Image via Wikipedia

Written is what I like to do
With so much joy and enthusiasm
My own way to brighten
The corner where I am
My love for written so much encompasses
My passion bored out of a dream

Everything I come across
Wanting to be heard out there
Talking about life its up’s and there
Am passionate about it and I’ll don’t
Just write because I have something to say
But to impact inform and motivate

To change the world
I have got to keep written
Keep painting feeding the soul
With thought provoking result oriented articles
Inspired to motivate leading the space
For others to follow

I don’t write because
I have something to say or write
I write cause I wan to touch as many life
As possible I can before I call it a day
I don’t want to write and fade away with time
Becoming history but a live in the heart of many

Long while have gone
Either celebrated or not celebrated
But to touch life helping them discover
Why they exist that they never born by mistake
Changing live touch heaven
Edifying God in all what I write

Glorifying God Global
That’s it what I want to do
I want to change the world
With creative written
A world shaker for God’s glory only
My passion for written
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment