Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tears into Triumph

The Crying Game (song)Image via Wikipedia
Today we see tomorrow will know not
The tears of yesterday still fresh
As I go through life so lonely
Tiring to make the best out of this life
Setback emerge discouragement accompany
The pain in the heart the silent tears

As I watch my peers
Get along in life with the good things of life
Sometimes the future seems so unsure
Sometimes my heart is afraid of tomorrow
Needs keeping on rising and persisting
Crying scared of seeing tomorrow

As tears roll down my eyes
Like of a mighty streams spring springing up
My heartaches as I watch what going on in my life
Have lost hope am so, so tired about everything
The ones you think will be there
Fails at the most time when you needed them

Leaving you with this thought
A logo that is not good to be good
Cause the one you do good to sometimes
Turn around and stab you hard
At the back leaving you
With a pain in the heart

Today the sun is shinning
The world stood aside to celebrate
That being of which have lost hope
Of a better life as we gather here today
A dream come true
Tears into triumph

A world class hero
That clinch is abode with champions
Belong to the class of noble
A fearless being one who believes
There’s light at the end of the tunnel
No matter what happen today
Today tears will turn into tomorrow’s triumph

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment