Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friends to Remember

Set of Friends at the Warner Brothers Studio.Image via Wikipedia

Written these was little difficult
Because my friends makes my day
Am so proud of them all
The best gift to mankind by the creator
Is friendship…?

Putting down all your names
Was what make this project difficult I’ll try
Friends to remember
Are those who have touched our lives
In a very special way who mean so much to us

Mrs.Ogunsanya
She is a friend like a family to me
She believes in me what I do written
Always there to proof read for me
Making that correction here and there

Amoo Motunrayo Deborah
More then a friend to me
Who likes what I do written
Always there for me inspite of anything
She is God sent to me

Richard A.
A friend in a desperate time
When I needed help most he was there
To render his care to me
Am so bless to have a friend like you

Ayomide Kamoru
Hmmm the I.T proof himself
His counsel of how to make the site
Outstanding and awareness online and offline
Who was there no matter how tough we fought
I call him an I.T wizard

David Opara Chukus
For giving the best privilege so far
Making use of the internet facility for free seven month
Who encourages me when my website was having a problem
God will never forget you

Agbola Mayowa Gbenga
Was very happy when he came
Across my site and offer his own idea
Of how to make the website known
By telling me to go on Facebook
To advertise my website

Ifyeniwa nwaokolo
Such a darling you are
A sister who was always there for me
She did all she can just to make me happy
I felt it and am so proud of her

Ebele abel
Hmmm chairman I hail oh
Thank you for kind words of encouragement
As you have done to me
Advices here and there about my website
And my personal life hmmm thank you

Pastor Isreal Adeboye
Thank you sir
For the advice that you offered
About protecting the site so
It won’t be use by these fraudsters for fraudulent activities

Chika Okoh
Bros I hail oh
He took his time to read
Through my works
In spite of the limitless time he had on the net
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment