Saturday, February 5, 2011

Worthy of Appreciation

IMG_0076Image by Sidney Shih via Flickr

A well done job needs good compliment
To say a very big thank you
To the trinity for always having their backing
And to all who have made it
For me and my creative work to go far
Thank you

Sometime I site and imagine
How will it has been without God
Where would have been if you’re not
By my side how will I rise to meet
The morning of the day
Your tender mercy is always there for me

Ah to the north you reign
To the south you’re declared champion
To east your supremacy is highly esteemed
To west there’s no can compare to you
You’re God you do thing in an
Extraordinary ways thank you Lord

For my wonderful friend
She is like a family to me
Mrs. Ogunsanya
One question triggers
The idea of having a website
Show casing my work to the outside world

For my Mum Mrs. Obi M. Okoh
For been there from inception
Of my website her support
Financially, morally, spiritually and encouragement
My brothers and sister thank you all am so proud of you all

For my friends online and offline
Naijastories.com, the various social media
Leaders in and out of the church
The Youth Choir (Y.C) family of DLBC
Ospoly Iree you are all worthy of appreciation
Thank you am so proud of you all



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment