Saturday, February 5, 2011

Two Years Online

websiteImage via Wikipedia

A lot has been done
So many resources
With a websites that has never been such
Always up to date its content so enriching
So much that you dare not stay away

Have been around
For so long doing what I know
How to do best written anything writeable
Information, educating and thought driven
Write-up, articles and poems

God made it so
My work stands out from the crowd
Always catch the eyes of anyone
That come across it online
Must want to drop his/her comment

Its heading carefully selected
Well written content with enough research
Put into it and with a good closure
Simple, straight forward to the point
Little time yet achieve so much

Just two years online
So much has been attain
Here and there on my website
At the various forum
People just like my work

Is not just written because
I have something to say
But because I want to change the world
With words and the power of the pen
That’s my goal, aim and drive

Celebrating two years
Of great written skills
Exploring the creative mind
Making result through creative mind
Two year online
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment