Saturday, February 5, 2011

Experience in Two Years

Have come to a point in life
Where I believe to achieve anything
You must never, never give up
The road will never be smooth
A lot of things will happen
But never give in nor give up

So much to talk about
My experience in two years
Be it in written or my websites
Experience makes me how I am today
And God who has been so faithful
All the way

Have got His backing
Right from time as I made
Every move and step His right there
With me all the way no matter what
He never let the sun to outlive the storm
What a memorable experience

Today was the day history
Was made of me been around for
Two good solid years
All the way through any moment
In good times and bad times
Where will I’ve been if God has not been there

Talking about the website
That is up to date in its content
Is no one but mine
A website that the articles and poems
Are straight forward to the point
Well understood by all is my website

The website that set the space
For others to follow
As an example to others
Standing out from the crowd
Topping the rest a landmark
In history of online awareness that is my website

What can I say again it was indeed an experience in two years

No comments:

Post a Comment