Monday, March 14, 2011

A Bold Step

Newlink Business Park. This new traffic island...Image via Wikipedia

Today marks a new dawn
Of another phase in my life
To put into practice
What I have been written for years
Into practice and that is running my business

It was a real bold step
That have decided to take
And I know God will never fail me
Cause have got His backing
From onset He has been there for me

A bold step
To oversee a business
To manage a business
To render service to humanity
To do business in the twenty first century way

A business build by God
Resting in His care
With His full support and approval
A business that God is happy with
In this business God comes first

I pray for a better days ahead
I pray for a renew moment
Of everlasting and long lasting business
It will never fold up but
Flourish for strength to greater strength

A business where innovation meets performance
Innovation driven by experience
Meeting the challenges surmounting all odds
Creating a landmark in business world
A space setter…a path finder

That is the kind of business
Of my dream and choice
Am so happy now to be on my own
A business that glorifies God in all its spheres
A business of my dream run and manage by me
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment