Monday, March 14, 2011

Things are not the Same Anymore

THE GOD OF SMALL THINGSImage by Neal. via Flickr

Sometimes people talk about us
They tend to look down on you
Cause life is not been fair to you
You try to pick up the broken pieces
And no one feel the pain you felt inside

Still you try to pick up the broken pieces
And your shattered dreams makes you question why
As tears roll as of a might streams
Off your chick so sick and tired of life
Ready to give up hope for living

As the cloud gathered up there in the sky
And its seems like an abundance of rain
There’s a feeling in the air
The sound of victory a new is emerging
Sounds of music filled the air

A new feeling comes over you suddenly
Things are not the same any more
The time of despair and enthusiasms
Has come and gone today the sun is shinning
The bird has come out to sing again
The storm is over

I never I could have all this
The good life living the kind of life
I really want to live as now then before
I thank God the time has passed
The storm came and I scaled through
Through many dangers toils and snare have already come

Some that write me up
Calling me all such of name
Article of no commercial value
No good for nothing fellow
Here I stand things are not the same anymore
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment