Monday, March 14, 2011

Greater Grace

The Rock of Golgotha inside the Church of the ...Image via Wikipedia

Marvelous grace of how loving Lord
Grace that exceeds our sin and our quilt
Yonder on Calvary mount out poured
There where the blood of the lamp
Was slain grace, grace God’s grace

It was grace that brought me
Liberty set me free break the chains of sin
Saving a wretch soul like me
It was grace God’s grace
Grace that is greater then all our sin

Sin and despair lie the seas wave cold
Threaten the soul with infinite loss
Grace that is greater yes grace untold
Point to the refuge the mighty cross
Grace, grace God’s grace

I was sinking deep in sin
Far from the father’s house
Sin and sinning never to rise no more
But the saviour hard my cry then He came to me
Now am so free from sin at least

Love lifted me when no one else to care
Love lifted me am glad He found me
Found me deep in sin and with love abound me
Put where He is and His love abounding
Taken me to where He is some morning to my home in glory

I shall not grow old
Walk and talk with me on
Street of shinning street of gold
Greater love hath a man
For a man to lay down his life for his friend

Can you die for your friend?
Can you give up all...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment