Sunday, November 6, 2011

Have got to Work

I have to walk the walk
Take the mile racing at 1900
As a chatter chasing her pray
Never deferring for an hour
To be the best in my time

Have got to work
Tomorrow never dies
Tomorrow starting now
Cause one day the future will call
And I got a date to keep with history

Burning the candle at both end
Rising beyond limitation
Surmounting odds against all odds
No matter what may come on my way
Have got to stand tall cause have got to work

To secure my place
In the sands of time
Preparing for a better future
For my mum, bros, sis, soul mate and children
Define the time making front print in the sands of time

I want to live for God
Glorifying God Globally
In all I do and all I say
Cause without Him am less to nothing
His my source, backup and all in all

Have got to work
“His philosophies can no mortal man
Ward off his motto his Oliver Goldsmith
Where determination is predominant failure cannot
Dismantle the flag of success

I can’t avoid to fail
I can’t avoid to waste away
I can’t avoid to be nobody
I can’t avoid to watch things happen
Have got to work, move while the door is open

No comments:

Post a Comment