Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Platform


Is a whole new world
Is a new day…new name
Is a brand…a super brand?
Yes a unique brand image
New platform

For me because
Am about to explode
The time has come to break
Away from the norm
Leaving the shadow of old self behind

Come out in full force
As a rushing mighty winds
Raising to a new dimension
Am a voice I deserve to be hard
Am a sun that will set, rise and shine one day

That day is close and is now
Bringing today with courage
And tomorrow with hope
Have got nothing to fear
As the fear of the unknown as drifted away

Have lost it long ago
Like a book that left the shelf
My moment has come
To raising to a new platform
Achieving greatness beyond ordinary

Never deferring for an hour
My motto his GGG
Glorifying God Globally
In every thing I do say and move
Because in Him I move and have my being

His the image of the invisible God
He got my back he never fails
His right on time and always there
All the way with Him the future is sure and certain
Am not afraid He has brought me thus far
To a New Platform…rise to new dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment