Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank You Mum {Mrs. Obi M. Okoh}

A mother love is something
That no one can explain
It is made of deep devotion
And of sacrifice and pain
It is endless and unselfish
And enduring come what may

For nothing can destroy it
Or take that love away
It is patient and forgiving
When all other are for sacking
And it never fails of falters
Even though the heart is breaking

It believes beyond believing
When the world around condemns
And it glows with all the beauty
Of the rarest brightest gems
It is far beyond defining
It defiles all still explanation
And it still remain a secret
Like the mysteries of creation

A many splendoured miracle
Man cannot understand
And another wonder evidence
Of God’s tender guiding hand

My mother is a special gift
A special gift that God
Gave to me
I’d be lost and lonely without her
If god took her away you see

I love her so very much
That I can’t bear to
Live without her healing touch
Thank you god for giving me
Suck a loving mother

For I wouldn’t want
To be a part of no other                                                    Okoh C. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment