Monday, May 13, 2013

After May 8th: Appreciations



I thank you lord for whom I am
And what I will become because
Without am less to nothing thank you lord
My source, purpose of existence God Himself

So many words pour out that day
As friends and well wishers offers messages
From the phone, the internet and cards
So much congratulating message from all
As friends and well wishers remember that day

That special day
In someones life that got specail gift
To offer the world in a spectular way
As the world stood aside to remember him
This being filled with so much skills and ability

Am so much amaze at the turnout
Of various message from all quarters
As each rush to drop a line here and there
Never want to be late for their message to arrive on time
On that day so special

 Wow look at how messgae are pouring in
The scoial medias are not left out
With so much amazing lovely message
Thank you if there’s another words
I will borrow it and use them all

For the love you show me…thank you
For bringing sunshine into my life…thank you
For all that you were today…thank you
Bringing this special day with lots of love…thank you
For standing there all through the time…thank you
For your time and messages…thank you

Thank you all
For the time…to mark this memorable day
For the money…sending those beautiful gift and message
For the true love…you got my back for real
For believing in me…seen my beautiful skills, ability and talent

Time will fail me to mention names and organsiations
But permit to say these you guys are the best brain to work with
I pray heaven’s court will always give attention to your case
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment