Monday, April 14, 2014

Me & My Little Friends



Am so bless to have a friend like you
In the entire world never will I find anyone like you
My happiness revolves around you my little friend
There’s this bond that exist between friends (you and me)
And not wanting to be part of another

Full of life…gift to humanity and joy to mankind
With a tender heart that never know any malice
Neither knows of how to hold on to offence for so long
That’s why I choose you to be my little friends
Because you bring me inexplainable excitement and happiness

Little wonder you are what you are
Because you’ve got something so special
That can never melt away my little friend
Heaven gift to me sent from above
You are the only one my darling little friend

I watch out for them
Spend time with them to play, laugh and pray for them
They been better person tomorrow is my utmost concern
I watch their back and they watch mine in return no room for selfishness
My little friends…remember you are gift from God to your family, me and
everyone

To start mentioning names time we fail me
But you reading this now and to who I give this to
You are that my little friend you are so special and dare to my heart
And holds a special place in my life and heart
That’s why we must respect each other for our relationship friendship to grow
I love you but never forget the fact that God loves you sooooo much

Now let’s meet my little friends, the best brain you can ever have and work with;
CC:
Fatiah, Faruk & Toheeb                                  Damilere & Nifemi
Ezekiel & Elizabeth                                         Gideon & Emma
Ijeoma & Esther                                            Dada
Tina & Ayomipo                                             Kehinde & Taye
Precious (Fear, fear baby)                               Fadiyat
Kosi                                                             Amaka & Ify
Gbemisola and Omo Oluwa                             Samuel & His Baby
Alia                                                              Halfsut & Sumond & Habiba
Tumishe                                                        Olumide & Favour   

No comments:

Post a Comment