Monday, July 6, 2015

I Believe

Nigerian motorcycleImage via Wikipedia
Thou things are not working out fine
An it seems the sky is dark
As if it wants to rain but
No sign of rain coming
I believe in Nigeria

Even thou our systems are not working
The roads are too bad for the cars
Low level of standard of living
No job, not been able to afford three square meals
I believe in her

Am not going to run away
Neither will I get tired
Of the state of the nation
No matter how worse it may be
When all is lost
I believe things will change

The media keep talking
Musicians keep on singing
Children are not in school anymore
High ways are filled with children and adult
No home for them to stay
I believe a sign of new things emerge

Poverty in the land
Unemployment looms the cities
Hardship, corruption and kidnapping
Nepotism, tribalism and favoritism
Every where we turn evil abound
Despite of all these I believe

I believe with my heart
That without no shadow of doubt
We scale through this tiring moment
I believe the land will work again
The sorrows and hardship of yester years will become history
I believe in a new Nigeria




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment