Thursday, March 25, 2021

RECAPTURING YOUR TERRITORY


You have been deceived for so long
And you go through life not knowing
What has been happening you seek and seek
Yet there’s no light in the midst of the tunnel
The territory has been taking recaptured away

The enemy rejoices as life fades out
Sick and weary ready to throw towel
As the every evidence seems that any moment
The inevitable quite end will foresee
The enemy has been deceived

But a moment comes when one must stand
And take up the edge for his life
To make sure the enemy won’t shut the down life
And the moment comes he discover the weapon
The closet...war room

There comes a time in man’s life
When events of one’s life is not going well
And it seems life is fading out and fading away
Losing it out because of the enemy’s problem
The dawn sets in

The moment has come
The devil has gotten you for so long
And the moment is come from here
Is time to recapture back the territory

To take back what the enemy has taken from us
Devil you cannot have my life
You cannot have my destiny
You cannot have my glory
Enough is enough your time is up

I command you to pack out and leave
This body is for the Most High
You cannot have my relationship
You cannot have my spiritual life
I release myself out from the grip of your hold

Am taken off back my territory
You cannot take that from you again
Am breaking forth from your grips
A new day has come for me hence I carried the mark of God
Am recapturing my territory today never to look back

No comments:

Post a Comment