Thursday, September 29, 2016

Is Just You I Want



Sometimes God allows it all to happen
Just to prove to us that is all will need
Friends can boast like Judas
And give their unflinching support like Peter
But wait and see whether all those words are for real

When moment after moment will come
When the ship of your live will be in the middle
When life flow some high and everything seems fallen
Like a bird that is restrain in his movement
When men fail the arms of flesh

I don’t want to hold on to nobody
But just you Lord and Your Word
Have seen so many things in life
As human are so funny
You can’t trust anyone

Is Just You I want
Lord the cares and lifestyle of this world
Is nothing have tried and tried
Even the household of faith
Then I resolve to stay with you

I choose to hold on to nobody but You
You brought out from my troubles
And give me a hope to start a new
God got my back when mere mortals walked out on me
Stood by all the way irrespective of anything

No comments:

Post a Comment