Wednesday, April 8, 2020

…ADMIT IT

It takes profound moral and spiritual strength
To utter words, “I am wrong”
A weak person will never admit he or she is mistaken
We all make mistakes just don’t make the mistake
Of proclaiming you have never made one

When you are wrong, admit it
How many marriage ms could have been saved
By the willingness of one or both
In covenant to confess 
“I am wrong”

How many business deals go south
How many churches split
How many chief friends become bitter enemies
Because no one had the strength of character
To humble themselves and say weakling can never say

When you are wrong admit it “I was wrong”
You know that you have passed from immaturity
To maturity when you stop saying
I don’t have a problem and say I am the problem
When you are wrong admit it 

It will save your life from a
Tsunami of grief you’ll never see coming
And it will shorten your stay in the problem
It doesn’t take anything out of you

No comments:

Post a Comment