Monday, August 10, 2020

NOTHING BUT GOD’S GRACE

For years You’ve been there
Right from the moment I arrive
Your ever sure presence has been with me
Your abiding presence never once forsook me
Am nothing but God’s grace

His grace was there when nothing was there
His grace pick me from the dungeon of the wickedness
His grace brings me to that state where life become fine
His grace gives my life a meaning in meaningless world

Am from dust created to be a lily in the mire
Am rising from obscurity standing so high so tall
Am nothing without the grace of God
Am living and moving all because His grace
Nothing but God’s grace

Have got friends in high places
Have got someone I call
I walk by faith and grace not by sight
When I get down to pray and then help is on is way
Nothing but God’s grace

Am grateful Lord for yet another opportunity
To witness the dawn of another 365 days of journey of grace
Of a truth the past 365 days was wowed with so much
Grace all around me this past 365 days but is
Nothing but God’s grace

No comments:

Post a Comment