Monday, December 14, 2020

GRATEFUL


Am grateful for life
Am grateful for everything that has happen
To the ones who walked out on one
To friendship who never sees the light of the next day
Grateful

For all that has happen
And all that is yet to happen
Tomorrow is but yet a distance away
Living in the moment while it is called today
Grateful

Grateful for life
The gift of health amidst so much wealth
Am so awe in the amazement of unsearchable
Grace, faithfulness with so much unconditional love
This God is too much for me am so bless I no fit shout

Grateful for so much love
Sometimes life seems unfair
But His love came through for me
When the life’s battle becomes so hard to fight
He fought for me even when am not the one fighting am the one winning

Am grateful for the life in me
Am so grateful for friends and family
Am so grateful for good health
Am so grateful for me myself
Grateful

For each moment that comes alive
For each time I fall and you catch me up
For each time I fail you draw me close to you
For each time You never allow the enemy to rejoice over me
Grateful


I stand in amazement of your love
Your love is more than the highest mountain
Deeper than the deepest ocean
Taller than the Mount Everest
Am forever grateful to You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment