Thursday, January 14, 2021

DOES TIME HEAL ALL WOUNDS?


Time heal all wounds
I’ve heard that line a thousand times
And it running into a billion zillion time
Does time heal all wounds?
That phrase is it real or just a mere world in a castle land

I’ve never believed the saying,
Time heals all wounds
It put one under the impression
That if you wait and do good
Well one day be magically healed

We’ll wake up and suddenly see
And feel the radiance of the sun again
The sun has come back I can still feel
The frigid cold trying to take me away
Like a candle in the wind it blows so cold so gentle

Wounds can be physical, black and blue
Scratches up and down your arm
Wishing they do away so you can stop
Telling people that you ran into a tree
Does time heal all wounds

Wound can be mental
Feeling a tug at your heart constantly
One wrong move and you’re shattered
Not being able to listen to that song
Without bursting out in tears

My own wounds are valid
Whether you can see them or not
Time has passed and my wounds
Are still begging to be seen stop telling me
I’ll be okay with time

Peak moments make me feel like I’m healed
I’ll laugh the way I used to
Warmth take me over the sky
Is a brighter shade of blue
Does time hell all wounds?

Low morement makes me question the healing process
I’m crying my heart feels like its breaking all over again
I’m battling with myself in my head suddenly
I’m on a rollercoaster I can’t get off and I can’t stop screaming
The things is I’m constantly healing

The process never ends my body is constantly working
To heal my wounds and while they may become
Less visible over time I can tell you I will always feel them
I’ve accepted my wounds as a part of me they take up the space
I carry them with me everywhere I go I’m not sure if I’d be me

My wounds remind me of who I am
What I’m capable of they’re proof of the battles I fought
The night I cried and cried the moment I felt the world
Was too much for me the times I questioned my worth
When I could feel my own heart breaking
I’m sorry to say that time doesn’t heal all wounds as I’m still hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment