Friday, January 29, 2021

THUS FAR


For long we’ve take the walk
In the dark of the night
When there seems not to be a ray of light
When the night clasped into each other
Everything is fast gone thus far into break of dawn

The music was long stopped
And everyone seems to bother
Of what lies next the music scores
As each notes intwain into each other
To form an harmonious tune

We’ve had our differences here and there
The rain has fallen and the dust has settled
But from where do we go from here
As we cannot just stay on this spot
Let’s not be overwhelm by this present but thus far

We had so many mountains to climb
As we’ve dive into the deepest part of the valleys
Ascending out from the deepest part of the oceans
We scale through many miles taking the flights
Thus far arriving at this spot where we both stand today

Looking back those days 
The early years of when it all begins
You become the wings beneath my feet
The strength when numbers begins to drop
You carried me when my legs 
Where so weak to carry my body
Thus far you were there 
In the most trying and pleasant moment

Thus far…
You have been my eyes when I couldn’t see
You have been my courage when courage left me
You have been the one who chase my fears away
You have been my leg that walks me through these all

Of what we I become without you by myside
Where we I have been if you have not been by myside
How could I rise to meet the morning of the day
At times I could not see you even though you are close by
Thus far you are my shepherd, my love and my life

No comments:

Post a Comment