Friday, April 30, 2021

INIQUITOUSNESS OF LIFE


Something so devastating
Can really crush you but listen
Nobody said it was easy
But you will get through, trust me
If I did you can too.

I was absolutely crushed some years ago
And it still hurts so deep so painful
But you what? Over five years later
I rebuilt and things aren't perfect but much better
Iniquitousness of life

Life is a circle
We go round and round this tiny planet
And sometime come back to the start of it all
Appreciate the small things in life I say
Tell the people you hold close to you

That you love them and seize the day
Because you just don't ever know
We ain't here forever
Make the best time to live life out
Be at peace with everyone
Because we don’t know when it we be the last

One of the hardest things
About life is deciding whether
To walk away or try harder
No one said it was easy
Or say it be so hard
And I wish I could go back to the start.

In life we can't rewind everything
But we can start again...
May all your troubles fade
May fortune and love find you
And may you find joy
I sincerely wish you all the best.

1 comment: