Monday, May 2, 2022

DIVINE LIFT

As you assess your current
Location and motivation
For be an entrepreneur
Do not be discouraged by size or number
Of obstacles in your path
 
If you can catch a vision for it
Then God can do it
There is no doubt in my mind
That God provides the ultimate
Or conspicuous conversation
 
I have see Him open doors
Beyond my wildest dreams
I know what it is it to seat in life
That only God who loves me immeasurably
Would provide
 
I have seen him elevate paupers
Into philanthropists and cashers
Into CEOs activists into actors
And day dreamers into designer
Divine lift
 
God is ultimate strategist
And open doors no human could have opened
But we must also remember
The incredible responsibility and opportunity
He reserved for us to create
 
Consider that God never made a table
He never created a chaise or chair
He never gave us pencil to write with
Or paper to write upon
God almighty never created a box for storage nor a crate for shipping 

No comments:

Post a Comment