Wednesday, July 27, 2022

CREATED BY THE CREATOR


In His likeness and image
Made ye me to be liken to Him
In all things with so much power
Instil within me I carry the authority
Of the most High that created me in His image
 
In His image I was formed
In His likeness I live
In Him I move, live and have my being
In Him I find peace and comfort
Created by the Creator
 
Am not afraid of tomorrow
Because I know who holds my hand
I will not fall nor falter because Godleads 
To the path of His righteousness for
His own name sake all because am created by the Creator
 
The King of all the earth
The lion of tribe of Judah
Erujeje the awesome one
The one who sources never runs dry
Created for perfection by the creator
 
To have authority over all things
To dominate and rule in power
To become an instrument of peace in His hands
To bring forth greater me in His glory
Because am a the product of the Creator
 
The product of God’s marchless grace
I exhume nothing but the grace of my Creator
In His likeness I move in confidence
When I walk I walk without fear
Am bold, fearless and basking in the glory of my Creator
 
Who love me right from the beginning
Of the foundation of the world
When I speak I speak with authority
Because God’s promises are yes and amen
His words never fall to the ground
 
The image of the invincible God
Who is my father and my source
Because He formed me in the palm of His hands
All of my days belong to Him as am
Created by the Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment