Tuesday, November 29, 2022

OBINIGWE


I don’t know what have done
That all my life you’ve carried me
And still carry me till this moment in time
You showed up for me at injury times
Obinigwe

You seat up there in Heaven your abode
And watches over me down here on earth
Where I am is in you I derive
My existence all of my days
I owe it to You never to a mortal

You are the immortal One
The invincible One and the awesome One
The One who rules the universe
A King that never goes on dethronement nor transition
Oh what manner of man I am

That You took interest in me
Oh it amazes me Obinigwe
You shower me with enough of excess love
Lifted me high above and gave me a reason to live
Of a truth Obinigwe all of my days belongs to You

I come to offer a sweet smelling sacrifice
Of praise unto You Obinigwe
You always come through for me
You showed me unconditional love and grace
Obinigwe

No comments:

Post a Comment