Monday, November 14, 2022

WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT MY MUM


I see a woman ruled by God
Not a woman who’s ruled by the world
Her faith is strongly built
And her dependence is on God
When you ask about my mum

She is gifted with being
That you can find here on earth
An angel in human form, selfless,
When you ask about my mother,
You see love, you see a lover,

When you ask about my mum
A core strict disciplinary she is
She never takes no for an answer
She pushes you to become more
A better you at a word of her

You see pure love
As she corrects in love
Discipline in love
As the goal is to make you live
The best of life as she sets the path to follow

When you ask about my mother,
You see a strong resolute woman,
A heaven's gift to humanity,
Who went headlong to see the betterment of her kids
As their welfare comes first in her heart

When you talk about my mum
My mum is one of the coolest beings
You can even come across but not above
Some shortcoming as this makes her a human being
The true reflection of a woman rule by God

When you talk about my mum
Heaven's gift to humanity
With a big heart for all
Virtuous and priceless,
Far above gold and rubies,

No comments:

Post a Comment