Wednesday, February 1, 2023

NA GRACE


I don’t know
What I have become
Without the grace of God upon me
All my life is gracing no matter what grace got me
From dusk to dawn
 
When the night falls
And it seems the sun refuses to shine
And time is no more yet your grace
Remains close to me because na grace
Is not by might nor power divine grace is what I enjoy
 
Every day of my life
Your blessing is new every morning
You are so amazing God
As you come through for me
God of the hills and valleys
 
With You there is no emergency
You let go of my weakness
You forgive my sin what a father and a friend You’re
Lord all that I am and all that I have am grateful
Oh what a wonder You are na your grace
 
All my days you carried me
Been my eyes when I did not see
Beauty fades the grass withereth
Yet you still remain the unchangeable God
Who rules in the affairs of mankind
 
You carry me when my strength is gone
I look up to you my author and finisher of my head
With You close by me I cannot falter nor fall
You stretch out your hands and carry me
Through the time of storms and you are here
 
I am so amazed by You
At the sight of your wonder
I catch goosebumps so awe in your presence
As your faithfulness surrounds me all a round
Na grace carry me reach here nor bi okada man 

No comments:

Post a Comment