Tuesday, August 14, 2012

God's Faithfullness

Before creation you knew my name
you form my life in your hands
you braethed on me and I came to life
Lord you are my friend
Oh God you are beautiful beyound description.

You are a friend
who take His friend they way they are
He never use their weakness against them
often I wonder who you are
but your creation the work of your hands

Tells me of who you really are
the ancient of days
the tribe of judah
the image of the invisible God
of what can I say of who you are.

Like the sun that raises everyday
You are so faithful
dear lord you're faithful
Like the life that is in me
and every breath that I breath
you are so faithful oh Lord.

In the midst of the storm
through the wind and the wave
you still be faithful
when the sun refuse to shine
and time is no more...you still be faithful oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment