Wednesday, February 10, 2021

HOME LIKE NO OTHER


In the midst of unseemly relationship
In the midst of unfriendly affiliations
In the midst of hates and deceptiveness
In the midst of the troubles of life
Found peace of heart, soul and mind in the presence of God

Where the family I belong
So strong and loving
In pure heart and clean soul
With peacefulness and nice coexistence
Home like no other

A home that’s like no other
Full of mercy, love and grace
And though it’s been a long time
I’ve never felt that far
Cause you were always on my mind
And you were always in my heart

So is good to be home
Where I know that I belong
Inside this house of love with a family so strong
And I’m here to worship and pour out my offering
In the presence of His love I’m never alone

And by faith we believe
And proclaim our deepest love
To give our everything
To a glow beyond us and when it’s cold outside
It’s always warm right here it’s good to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment