Wednesday, February 10, 2021

POURING IT ALL OUT TO GOD


I have poured it all out unto Him in my secret place
The one who knows me before I was formed
I went just all by myself no one pushing me
Or chasing me around to be who I am not
But I went there all my heart in it

It was a day of reckoning for me
As I seat all alone at the end of the day
As the day’s activities are all gone
And I long to go back to the place where I was once
Pouring it all out to God

In spheres of silence I found Him
In the depth of my heart I cried unto Him He heard me
In the loneliness of the worlds crowd He is always there
In the midst of searching for companion He came along
In the midst of unseemly impossible situation He made a way

I felt it so real not unrealistic
Like the man-made kind of dogmatic doctrines of men
But I come plain through the eyes of His Son
His grace got me so real that I feel the sins has left scare
The scarce has left pain but wait how could He recognize me

I wasn’t the same like when I first I knew
That night when I knelt on my knees in the night
But the passion and pleasures with the things of the this world
Has taken the cross from my side but I long to go back
Pouring it all out to God in prayer and heart rending moment

Going back to the place where I was once
As the spirit fails on me but I can’t stay any longer
And that cry came so loud and clear that I can hear myself
From right within my spirit man saying
Take me back to Calvary to that place where I started

Break the chains and let me go free
But I can’t stay any longer just take me
Break me and remold me to that person you want me to be
Break, purge and purify this heart of mine make it Holy for You alone
Bring me to yourself let me walk beside you all my days belonging to you

No comments:

Post a Comment